Monday, June 21, 2010

Master Splinter is Pizzalicious!

I'm stoked to welcome my friend Harris as a new contributor for the Pizzalicious blog! I know he will make some awesome posts!

-Lauren 


It's not every day you get to write something for one of your favorite blogs. I'm truly honored to be part of Pizzalicious!!! If you know me, you know that I too have a true love for all things pizza and I'm always excited to see all the different takes and variations on it.

Does anyone remember this? It's one in a sea of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles books geared towards kids in the early 1990s. What's special about this one in particular is that it contains the recipe for the first pizza I ever got to make!!

Splinter's Eazy Pizzas are basically pizzas prepared on English muffins then baked in the oven. They're pretty simple, but there was something pretty great about being able to make your own pizzas as a kid with whatever toppings you could imagine. My sister and I came up with some pretty intense combinations!! It was always fun just to dig through the fridge and experiment.


Here's the link for the recipe: Splinter's Easy Pizzas!
They're still great for snacking or if you don't have a lot of time to cook!! Enjoy!!

I'm looking forward sharing what I find in my pizza travels on here!! I owe a big thank you to Lauren for always being awesome and for bringing me on board. Pizza Power!!!