|Black Metal Pizza Party|
Dudes, I don't care if I don't live in London. I would have TOTALLY won this contest! Fellow Pizzalicious blogger, Harris Middleton, gave me the heads up on this totally rad contest from Scuzz TV to create a Municipal Waste-themed pizza. Municipal Waste is an internationally known thrash metal band from Richmond, VA. I'm gonna test out some recipes this weekend! Prepare for pizza domination!
- Entries for pizza, complete with pizza base (can be any shape as long as it can fit in a pizza oven) along with a range of toppings of your choice.
- The design must represent a pizza with real, edible ingredients, and entrants must explain why they have chosen those specific ingredients and toppings in relation to Municipal Waste.
- The top five recipes will be chosen by the band and made at Pizzeria Pappagone.
- The band will then judge the pizzas based on taste, excitement and overall impression.
- The designer of the winning pizza will then get to hang out with the members of Municipal Waste at the band’s show at the Scala in London, UK on February 4th and will also receive a goody bag full of merch.
- The designers of the other four chosen recipes will receive a goody bag full of Municipal Waste merch.
- Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1st at 12pm UK time.
- The winner will be announced on Scuzz TV