Thursday, January 7, 2010

The cast of Glee is Pizzalicious

The cast of Glee awkwardly accepted their People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Comedy. They looked less than stoked to accept the award. I know! Their thrill of winning was dampened  by the fact that they already knew they won. Of course they did. They a squad of handsome waiters waiting back stage with hundreds of slices. Or maybe they were bummed to be part of such a shameless and obvious product placement scheme. I still love pizza so... what can I say?  Check the video.

The pizza was from DiGiorno, who is one of the main sponsors of the show.I wonder how many pies they gave away? How many slices. 


















1 comment:

Pizza Girl said...

I didn't watch this live, but just watching the clip seems a little, I don't know how to phrase it, cheesy and commercial. There's a point where product placement and sponsorship isn't seamless and that's when it really turns me off.