Friday, October 16, 2009

TMNT Pizza Guy Audition

I know! More TMNT stuff. It is the TMNT 25th anniversary this year... and they love pizza. What can I say?

As far as I can tell there is still no official word that there will be a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie in 2010. The rumor mills are buzzing though and I've gotta hand it to this guy for being pro-active about his desire to become NYC's most tubular pizza guy with turtle friends.

UPDATE: My friend/Pizzaiolo/TMNT fan Harris tells me that the movie IS happening.

From RVA Magazine via Johnny Hugel

Our friend Hugel sent us this audition his brother Rob put together to the new TMNT movie coming out next year. I thought it was pretty funny.

"This is my audition video for Pizza Dude part in the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie that is rumored to be released in 2011. I've always dreamed of playing the pizza dude in a TMNT film. I wrote the dialogue and improvised my idea of what they are looking for.

Please pass this video along to everyone you know! I'm hoping the power of the internet will make my dreams come true! Thanks for watching! -Rob Michael Hugel"

2 comments:

Johnny Hugel said...

Hopefully this is not the only time the Hugel tag is used on your site.

Pizzalicious Lauren said...

Me too Hugel!