Here are some classic moments where Pizza has hit the big screen! Listed in no particular order of course.
1. Incredible Hulk - Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) delivers pizzas to bitchy sorority girls in The Incredible Hulk. He says "You're not gonna like me when I'm angry" when they flick a pepperoni at his face.
Note: In the book, Pizza: A Slice of Heaven, by Ed Levine actor Edward Norton, said his favorite pizza place is Stromboli Pizzeria in New York City.
2. Spider Man 2 - Peter Parker has 7.5 minutes to deliver a stack of pies or he's fired. Did someone say pizza? My Pizza-sense is tingling.
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The sewer delivery scene still cracks me up. The pizza guys slips the pizza vertically through the sewer grate Michelangelo slips $10 bucks up for the $13 tab. Just CHECK that product placement. Shameless!
4. Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Spicoli! "YOU DICK!" Who among us hasn't wanted to have a pizza delivered to you in class?
5. Do the Right Thing - "...garlic-breath-pizza-slinging-spaghetti-bending..." Amazing Spike Lee Flick centered around a racist pizzeria.
6. Mystic Pizza - "In a word, superb." This is a Lifetime/Oxygen/We classic! Seriously it is on at least once a week.
7. Pizza - I actually haven't seen this one yet but I've been trying to get my hands on it. Look how cute the trailer is. Stars: Ethan Embry, Kylie Sparks, Judah Friedlander. Could be funny, no?
Update 10/09: I saw this on IFC. it was HORRIBLE. Ethan Embry is still cute though.
8. Along Came Polly - Couldn't find a clip of the scene, but remember when Ben Stiller's character blots the grease off his slice of pizza with a napkin and Phillip Seymour Hoffman's Character wrings out the grease onto his own slice? *shudder*
9. Spaceballs - LOL! I could only find this clip in Spanish! Remember Pizza the Hutt?
10. All Dogs go to Heaven - My bff Kelly suggested this one. Cartoon puppies eating pizza = cute overload!
See also: The Top Ten Pizza Delivery Movie Moments at the blog: Pizza Delivery Stories