Monday, April 20, 2009

Cheap Eats: Pizza

Yours truely is featured in this months issue of RVA Magazine. Well, I'm usually in that magazine, but this time it is for a pizzalicious reason. My sister Maya and I Have started a new series for RVA Magazine called "Cheap Eats" in which we'll explore some of Richmond's awsome and less expencive eateries. The First installment I did solo and the topic: PIZZA! Head over to the brand spanking new RVAmag.com to check out the the crispy new site and cheesey new issue! (See what I did there?), which includes a four page spread of best/cheapest pizza in town!

3 comments:

robat-kun said...

Awesome! RVAmag started printing something useful once again.

Can't wait to see the other articles. Let me know if you need company/brainstorming 'cause cheap food abd booze is what I live for.

BaconGrease said...

Can't wait to see the outcome and debate on what is the best or really good/awefull pizza!

Brawling Barista said...

i love eating with my sister!