Monday, July 28, 2008

Vertical Pizza



It's been a while since I've posted pizza. I saw this and thought of this time I ordered a pizza and it was delivered to me by a guy with one arm. He actually handed me the box vertically like that. The pizza was steaming hot, but totally smushed into one lump. I called it the Pizza Purse. It didn't really matter what I called it though because I knew no one would believe me.

In other news, I ate pizza from Chanello's with Petra and Russ the other day. Russ and I decided on a classic pepperoni pizza, and Petra opted for green peppers only. It had never really occurred to me to get JUST green peppers before. I always though of GP as a topping to enhance other toppings. I ate a slice and it was good. Chanello's is probably the fastest and cheapest pizza in out neighborhood, but the company of good friends always makes a pizza better.

1 comment:

videorose said...

Chanellos is always the sketchiest greasiest place to get pizza. i heard they have an 'anchovy special.' try it!